Agromin’s Kimberly Cook was recently on the “Waste Not…And Feed The Need” podcast. The subject was SB 1383. Kimberly talked about the law’s purpose and how compost and mulch from organic waste can help meet SB 1383’s mandate to reduce the amount of green waste sent to landfills by 75 percent by 2025. She also discussed the challenge of changing behaviors so recycling food and green waste becomes part of our daily routine.
Agromin’s Kimberly Cook Talks SB 1383
- Agromin Receives $10 Million Grant From CalRecycle To Turn Food Waste And Yard Waste Into Compost
- Agromin’s Compost Helps New Farmers Grow Vegetables; Ready Themselves For Ag CareerCareer
- Eco-tip: New facility will change future of composting in Ventura County
- Agromin To Recycle Thousands Of Christmas Trees After The Holidays
- PCBT: Agromin Helps Cities Meet New Climate Rules