Planters along downtown Oxnard streets are putting on their best show for spring. These succulents are about at their peak. They receive care throughout the year but in March, they got an extra shot of potting soil from Agromin. Twenty-five bags of our potting mix were added to boost nutrients that were depleted over the winter.
Downtown Oxnard Planters Looking Good
- PCBT: Agromin Helps Cities Meet New Climate Rules
- Waste Advantage: Jurisdictions Seek The Help Of Organics Recyclers to Comply With SB 1383 Procurement
- Waste Dive: 3 developments on SB 1383 that could spur progress for California communities
- Agromin Receives Approval To Operate and Expand Merced County’s Highway 59 Landfill Composting Operation
- Agromin Named Large Business of the Year